Saturday, March 28, 2009

Social Tip #47 - Chatting With Strangers

A friend alerted me to http://omegle.com/

It connects complete strangers for a chat. It is time to submit my newly developed social skills to one-on-one combat.

My first chat:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: You there
Stranger: What do you want?
You: A decent paycheck. What do you want?
Stranger: Want to see a picture of a cute kitten?
You: Yeah. definitely.
Stranger: http://teo.esuper.ro/wp-content/images/cute_cat01.jpg
You: Wow, that is cute. You knew exactly what I wanted.
Stranger: I did! I did!
Stranger has disconnected

What?? They left my conversation already? I tried again.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: cock
You: face
Stranger: nose. i win. rolf
You: when is the last time you took a dump?
Stranger: 6 hrs ago
Stranger: twas vwey plesent
You: nice
You have disconnected.
Take that! I won and disconnected first. One more time to prove I understand how this works.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Are you here for kittens or fuckin?
Stranger: Kittens :)
You: http://teo.esuper.ro/wp-content/images/cute_cat01.jpg
Stranger: Awwwee. That is cute!
You: I win again!
You have disconnected
P.S. I couldn't give it up. One last one:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: why did my last person disconnect form me?
Stranger: because they hate you
Stranger: you smell funny
Stranger: you have a disgusting personality
You have disconnected.

3 comments:

Nachos Rule Forever said...

i just did omegle and the convo fell apart quickly and i saved it by offering up a picture of a cute cat like you did. ONLY mine was really a pic of whoopi goldberg grimacing.

Mule said...

I tryed emulating you, but it didn't work out:
You're now chatting with a random
stranger. Say hi!

You: hi
Stranger: hey bitch
You: nose
You: no?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Unknown said...

I wonder if that kitten is related to the retarded tiger...