Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Social Tip #38 - Respecting Public Authorities

I went to the park today and passed a skating rink. There was a sign on the front that read "Restrooms are for rink customers only."

And I thought, "I dont really need to go to the bathroom, but now that you mention it it couldn't hurt.

I blazed past five more signs inside the rink on the way to the bathroom, peed, and turned on my heels to walk back out. I ran right into a rink official.
"Bathrooms are for customers only," he said to me. "Are you a customer?"

"Oh. ok," I said, "I'm a customer."

"That's impossible," he said, "we don't have any customers today, we're closed."
Dick.
"Too bad" I said. "I would have offered to pay the admission in exchange for using the bathroom. And anyway, don't sweat it, I barely even peed. You can go on in there and check if you like."


No comments: