Friday, January 30, 2009

Social Tip #12 - Relationships

The other night my boyfriend asked me a question while I was staring off into space. He caught me off guard so I told him the truth.
Boyfriend: What are you thinking about?

Me:
One of these days I'm going to kill you.
Cold stare.
Boyfriend: You are? Really?

Me:
No... why? Are you?

Boyfriend:
Of course not.

Me:
Great. Now all the mystery is out of the relationship.
I like the mystery in my relationships to be a murder mystery.
Me: Hey! What are you doing with those candle sticks?

Boyfriend:
They're for our romantic evening together.

Me:
Oh. Then what are you doing with those ropes?

Boyfriend:
They're for our romantic evening together.

Me:
Oh. Then what are you doing with that lead pipe?

Boyfriend:
That's for later when I cut all of your hair off and clog the toilet with it.

Me:
Oh.


2 comments:

Lesley Robin said...

oh myka, you are crazy. crazy awesome!

Myka Fox said...

Wow, thanks. Crazy awesome sounds like Lesley Robin. (sort of.) Maybe the name for your next blog?