Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Social Tip #67 - Friendly Protest

I work for a "World Government Agency" now. I can't say much about it, including the name of the place I am working for, but I will tell you that I am giving the "thumbs up" sign in my picture on my identification card. And not just because I am excited to work there, but because it is an offensive gesture to Iranians, Iraqis and Australians, and now that I work for some serious shit it is time I got some political opinions.

Fuck those guys. The Iranian-Iraqi-Australian desert conflict has gone on long enough.

5 comments:

BrianAlt said...

I'll give this post a BIG thumbs up!

Or like Fonzie said, "Aayy!!!"

punk wok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
njmartella said...

Since when is thumbs up offensive to Australians?

Unknown said...

Australians, sooooo sensitive.

Tomas said...

Is it because your thumbs up means a thumbs down in opposite world Australia?